***This review is not sponsored. Everything written is our own opinion, and if you are to use this product remember YMMV.
(Package says, “Dear, Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Sheet Mask is a concentrated moisturizing mask containing rich blend of nutrients and plant extracts and specially formulated to control oil and pH level with the 100% cotton sheet.”)
Klair’s Rich Moist Soothing Sheet Masks have been talked about for some time throughout the AB community. Known for their simple ingredients, Klairs is already considered a great brand for people just starting out or with sensitive skin. Sara was the first of us to try the masks, and after her raved opinion on them we were both quick to add them to our latest purchase from Wishtrend. Now that we have both used them for a couple months there is no contest, these are some of the best masks we’ve ever tried looking below, you’ll see why!
(Click on pictures to zoom in and read captions)
Here are the magical ingredients:
- Hyaluronic Acid- helps to deeply moisturize skin.
- Centella Asiatica Extract- helps to soothe inflammation.
- Licorice Rice Extract- helps to soothe inflammation.
- Phyto-Oligo (Althaea Rosea Flower Extract & Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract)- helps to deeply moisturize.
Here are the cursed ingredients:
- Butylene Glycol- acne trigger rating of 1.
- Carbomer- irritant trigger rating of 1.
For the full list of ingredients and analysis, click this link.
How to use:
What Dear Klairs says to do:
- After washing, apply toner. Pull out mask sheet from package and unfold.
- Carefully fit mask over face.
- Remove mask sheet after 15-20 minutes. Gently pat any remaining formula into skin.
What we do:
- We agree with what Dears Klairs says to do. Other than that you can refrigerate the mask about an hour before, so that the cooling sensation helps to soothe your skin more. Also, make sure to use all the extra essence to moisturize the rest of your body!
How it worked for us:
There are very few masks that make skin feel as great the next day as it does when you first remove the mask. When you peel this mask off after the 20 or so minutes it takes to absorb it’s like seeing a complete transformation. The uneven skin tones smooth out, red spots and blemishes are soothed and reduced and your skin has an all over glowing quality. The day after we found that our skin kept that glowing quality while blemishes had disappeared or had been marginally reduced. The oil produced by our faces had been brought down so greatly that even for days afterwards we were seeing a lot less oil being produced by the end of the day.
- Extremely soothing
- Great for all skin types
- Helps to calm down inflammation
- Has a TON of essence
- Fits face pretty well
- Can buy in bulk
- Not sold on many websites
- 1-Bad, had a reaction, would not buy again
- 2-Did not work
- 3-Worked, but nothing special
- 4-Great product, but has the potential to be replaced
- 5-Holy Grail, it’s the cat’s meow!
These masks are a favorite in our beauty witch household. When our skin is looking lackluster and blotchy or broken out and oily our first response is to do our routine and slap on a Klair’s mask for total relief and recover. Without a doubt, these masks are the holiest in our holy grail of skincare.
Where you can purchase it:
Wishtrend sells 1 for $1.99, 10+1 free is $11.54, and 20+5 free for $23.48
SokoGlam sells 1 for $2.00 and 5 for $9.00
Amazon sells 10 for $20.55 (no prime)
**Be sure to check out our coupon code page for discounts on some of the sites listed above!